Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I remember earlier the Board disscusions tended to add the benifit to humanity and the Planet as motivations for investing in POET. It hasn't been mentioned specifically much lately, but I think Oogee's questions to FJ about our dector's application to solar energy, and by extension, possibly power/recharge mobile units, as well as the general market, probably hit on it. I think the savings in the cost to cool data centers and the low power demands of POET are a great attribute of POET's. I remember once saying it would be nice to make money and save the Planet. Great posts as usual FJ and Oogee. we certainly have more than a few very knowedgable and intelligent folks who contribute here. Like no other Forum that I know of. Thanks to all! I also believe our relative low profile has been a calculated strategy by management, until we are substancially ready, meaning solid with tangable prototypes and/or products. I think they don't want our unveiling half baked. We do have so much to offer in the way of an informative website about POET. Graphics, everything. It just seems so interesting to me. Anyway it seems like that should be coming very soon.GLTA Bt

New Message
Please login to post a reply