Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was there today but couldn't stay for the after party as I had to get back to work. Actually was lucky enough to find myself alone in the breakfast room just before the presentation with both Ajit and Suresh and got to say a few words just before they went in. Made it all that much more real being in the room with them and being able to talk to them in person after being invested in the company for 5+ yrs.

I was very impressed by their professionalism and the presentation itself was very good, though it was a bit hard to hear in the back with no microphone.

I have no doubt this company will be sucessful and create a lot of value for shareholders one day. I had two concerns, one that has already been brought up a dozen times this morning so I won't reiterate. The other is that the previous few presentations stated that NRE revenue was expected in the second half of 2016. Anyone notice that they have now changed that in their presentation today to "in the next 12 months". Out of all the positives from the presentation and excitement in the room, this statement in the presentation really set me back, considering I am not in a position to continue waiting much longer. I am surprised people aren't more focused on that then cash flow positive by 2018 as its been multiple years that we've been 12 months away from revenue and finally it felt an arms reach away as the second half of 2016 is coming up soon. Now it feels like more than an arms reach again, and could be part of the reason for the drop today.

Excitement aside, I overheard others grumbling about the same thing so I'm not alone. Overall was very happy to attend and experience it in person and if i had cash I would invest more but for now I need to settle with hanging on with what I have as long as possible.

New Message
Please login to post a reply