Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Brightech , Thank You, All town Hall Attendees, thank you too.
I've learned a lot from this forum over the past year and I referenced Brightech's highlights from the IT Bombay conference last year to shine a light on Mr Manocha, Tuesday, to let him tell the us, the POET shareholders what he really believes the potential of the company to be, needless to say, I was very happy with his answer . Brightech's post which I linked below always calms me down with the volatility we have to get through with this company (it seems they put a cap on the stock by halting it at the wrong time, and they let it run when it's tanking, go figure) I think the smart money is loading up on the weak short term outlook the company presented, allowing the "people in the know" or those looking to add big positions to buy cheap knowing that at anytime the company can announce an NRE (which is not off the table, just pushed back) which can pop up pretty quick as this technology gets tweaked into what the customers are looking for. A big thanks to all who came to the Town. Hall and who support this world class forum Thank You SP http://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/653512-iit-bombay-fan-symposium-2015/?message_id=2050890#new_message
New Message
Please login to post a reply