Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was wondering if any members on this chat board have given any thought as to who may be taking the other side of all this selling and is absorbing the shares being sold? It would seem that like any auction process there are buyers and sellers each with their own agendas and needs on a day to day basis etc. Looking at the structure of the share holdings there does not appear to be any signifigant shareholders in the stock out there and yet there has been decent volume trading for a very long period from what I have seen. I usually like to see who the larger positioned shareholders are but in the case of POET it does not have any that I can see. It could just be normal trading back and forth and not really anything other than that. Just curious if there are any others who wonder about the buyer identity over all this time.

Nodrog16

New Message
Please login to post a reply