Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

By now everybody (one way or another) has told the panicky gloomers past and present to pull up their panties, or leave. I don’t disagree, but neither is it smart to turn your back on criticism either. The idea isn’t to fall in love with an investment, remain open to all opinions.

Online forums (like Agora) exist to impart information that permits a better understanding of a product, process, or invention. I personally don’t fear sour posters. If their approach is factual/analytical, even if caustic and angry, I can handle it. If the become ugly, I ignore their postings.

In the end, should you care about anyone’s opinion or analysis but your own? It's your money after all. Yes, I do appreciate the finer points made by the hub leaders, and have offered a deserved thank you to them. I value their thoughts. Their collective opinion has advanced my understanding of Poet as a solution, and as a wonderful new approach to a reality bound technical problem—the end of Moore’s law. They have helped me to better understand my investment.

Look this thing is going to fly. How far and how high is the issue at hand. There is value in the Poet concept as well as in the new management team-- that is what I see. Are they deficient in certain areas, for sure! Their salesmanship and communication skill is a horror story that is easily laid at their feet. I still wonder at their motives for crashing the SP at THM, though I have my own ideas which I’ll keep to myself. On the flip side, a more than equal brilliance in organization and execution exists that holds me firmly into this investment. No doubt, this is a risky adventure, but past experience tells me there’s more right than wrong here. But, don’t take my word for it, do your own DD.

What counts in life is belief in the cumulative fundamentals of a business concept, and conviction that those fundamental points once identified permit an investor to go forward and risk his/her capital in a particular investment.

Don’t sweat the gloomers…and have a good Sunday, TMI

New Message
Please login to post a reply