Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Actually that may be incorrect FJ.

BAE couldn't make it happen...You know it would be good if they could speak publicly about why BAE could not make it happen. They actually swapped wafers back and forth between BAE and the UCONN lab. And that is available to anyone who has listened to my audio recordings from the lab tour.

What the transcript from the Sept 30, 2015 CC provides us with is this:

24:46 – We are often asked about our relationship with BAE, especially since we have not talked about them in some time. BAE has been a great partner to POET over a number of years. We transferred the n-FET process flow to BAE last year and were able to demonstrate excellent p-HEMT devices and characteristics at BAE on six-inch wafers. However, BAE lacks capability for VCSEL manufacturing that the POET platform categorically needs. When we joined the company, we actually started an evaluation of alternative partners that would have these capabilities in a foundry manufacturing environment. We therefore announced our initial foundry partnership with a commercial VCSEL foundry as they had the three things we were looking for:

1. Six-inch processing
  2. VCSEL-fabricating experience
  3. Electronics experience through their own MMIC business.

And this part I believe is merely a statement made by Management a few minutes later regarding "keeping us, the shareholder informed".

30:21 – Second, we would like to assure you that we were resolved to be closer to investors. This is particularly important as we progress towards a NASDAQ listing application. A number of you have expressed interest in being even more supportive of the company. We are appreciative of you confidence and we are going to take you up on this. We are looking to have a truly platinum shareholder base with thoughtful, domain-knowledgeable investors, what Silicon Valley often calls smart money. So you can expect more from us, more updates, more investor communications, and more material developments in the public domain. Again, we are grateful for the support you have shown this company and I am personally thankful for your trust and confidence.

Goofy bold italics and underline is by me.

The quotes come our first CC Sept 30, 2015

https://rainerklute.wordpress.com/2015/10/02/audio-transcript-poet-technologies-operational-update-2015-09-30/

Thats it, thats all........

QuantumX

New Message
Please login to post a reply