Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sulasailor, you made some more or less plausible interpretations, but as been criticized before, we shouldn't be required to guess and interpret. Instead, the company should provide us with clear and comprehensible information. Obviously this hasn't improved with the new IR counsel, at least not yet.

Regarding slide 12, I am afraid I have to disagree. I don't think this slides makes any statement about the integrated VCSEL transceiver, neither positive nor negative. "First GaAs process technology to support integration of complementary HFETs and vertical and horizontal Lasers, Detectors and Photonic elements" – that's nothing new and that's why we are here since years, aren't we?

So I would take the technical feasibility as a given. However, we still have no clue why commercialization of the optical engine and the AOC would start in 2018 only.

New Message
Please login to post a reply