Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I honestly don't know what/who to believe anymore. All I know is my investment in PTK has been an extremely poor one to date. 6 years of stagnation.

In my opinion, and until I see otherwise, the only individuals who have benefitted from PTK to date are management (both old and new), bankers, and advisors.

Management have been promising much for quite some time now (and this includes the current crew); I have yet to see results.

I believe we have all been extremely lenient with our views when it comes to their inability to communication any coherent message to investors. The most recent announcement of a further capital raise (i.e. dilution) is yet another blatant example of this. Who states the intention of a dilution in the near future (i) without providing sufficient context, (ii) terms, while (iii) stating the next anticipated update will come by end-November (that is a very long time)? I sincerely hope that this is a bought deal and that news (GOOD NEWS) is forthcoming. Otherwise, this to me is nothing but disrespectful to us retail shareholders.

This is not me ranting because the share price now sits at 0.58$, this is me calling things as I see them. I sincerely HOPE that management proves me wrong, but to date, they have done nothing but disappoint.

How they should have acted:

1. provided clear insight (accounting for slippage) as to milestones since the beginning (this constantly remains a guessing game),

2. Given the need for more capital, put forth an equity raise at a set price (no warrants), clearly depicting use of funds and progress to date, expectations, etc.

3. Actually put some skin in the game by buying shares on the open market – to date all they’ve done is benefit from options/salary at the expense of us shareholders

RANT PART OF MY MSG: I’m becoming more and more concerned that all management wishes to do is line their own pockets. They are smart people we’ve all established this much. It isn’t difficult to give the perception to retail investors that you are doing all you can to create shareholder value when in reality you continue to conveniently confuse investors with regards to timing (etc.) creating constant disappointment and downward pressure on the stock price only so that you can pick up more cheaply priced options in the interim. You tell yourself that retail investors should be happy, as when the company does eventually succeed they will benefit too; but not near as much as they could have.

Sandman

New Message
Please login to post a reply