Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hmm.

"an Taylor Your WRONG Rainer....its .36 USd and the warrants are .52 USd....a Toronto broker confirmed it to me today...the money will be used for a reverse merger completion...the behaviour on the Agoracom board today was borderline psychotic and a testament to the idiocy of the human race..."

I'm not on facebook to enjoy such imperious sounding posts, but I'd say idiotic psychotics such as myself are justified in worrying that the price really *IS* set in CAD.

Apologies if this was already mentioned, but it just so happens that the conversion from CAD to USD is 0.75. This is the same number you can multiply to today's close of $0.48CAD and get $0.36CAD - the price of the PO.

Unfortunately, this is also the factor you use when you want to calculate the lowest possible share price acceptable if the 25% threshold is to be maintained.

So either the NR is a misprint that POET chose not to correct, or, the price really was set to the lowest possible price while remaining within the 25% boundary.

New Message
Please login to post a reply