Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It would seem to me with that the "beehive" of actividy at D/L as reported by Shash along with the recent NR regarding the stream lining and new appointees and what appears to be "getting ready for production" at D/L  may very well mean they are further along with the technology than they are letting on,, the VCSEL comes to mind...Awhile back management pretty well told us to mind our own business ,, it seems to me it is our business but they may feel differently.. I can understand how a  tech. company with a new technology trying to fly under the radar would not want their moves broadcasted at this point in time...Anyway,, it appears that production and sales is in the not too distant future so that has to be a good thing and the share price can only get better... All in my humble opinion, of course..

New Message
Please login to post a reply