Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I will be attending the SPIE Show next week, with much anticipation I might add.  Really I can't wait, as I am very interested in photonics.  To think I will be surrounded with the newest innovations in photonics, I can't help but be excited.  I will send a report to our Board.  I planned my trip to coincide with the Prism Awards winners presentation day, although I believe the awards will be presented Wednesday evening, I think/hope, all the top people will be at the show that day.  I don't anticipate any formal presentations there, that I can take notes on, so my report will probably sound more like one of the Travel Shows you see on TV (big fan here).  I will ask questions, but no cross-examinations.  I have the feeling the stuff at the show will be so interesting, I won't need to embellish, just report.  You know me, that's what I do.  I always like to see our POET guys and hope lots of them are there Wed., probably at the Denselight Booth.  I will be checking out quite a few of the booths/exhibits so I might include some info from some of the other companies just for fun.  Lots of excellent posts here lately and my many thanks to those who contribute here.  I call it due diligence, and to me, is one my of favorite parts of our Forum. Lots to be learned here, the latest breaking stuff and a bit of the fundamentals.  Cheers  BT

New Message
Please login to post a reply