Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Mar 19, 2017 10:23PM
Mar 20, 2017 04:01AM
Mar 20, 2017 05:22AM
Mar 20, 2017 10:08AM

Waaaaaay late on this Dave, but I agree withso  many of your points.

I got into POET almost 6 years ago to the day.  Think about what's happened to the markets in that time.  Yes it's frustrating that I could have participated in goood investing conditions, AND then come back to load up on cheap shares, but sadly, the crystal ball store wasn't open in 2011.

The one thing that keeps me positive, is that through these 6 years of POET ownership, this is the first time tangible products are being built, optimized and readied for production.  The people who understand this technology better than me, continue to provide wonderful insights on this forum that keep me invested.

And, as much as we focus a lot of attention on the established mega caps we'd like to be associated with, it does strike me that potentially the biggest market in the world, and one that is still creating it's infrastructure and architecture, also happens to be the home for many of our current and past executives.  We could all be very wealthy just from business with India alone.

Mar 21, 2017 03:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply