Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks for the table FJ and always appreciate your take on the  optical engine and power metrics info.

For a guy looking for honest debate I can't wait for Aves discussion about the level of sensitivity reported for the detector and the graphical representation that Rainer provided, I will look forward to his post. He seems to be quite discouraged about his investment and maybe he will be able to get past disparaging the successful retired people with great pensions, the around the world sailors and the honest REAL people who struggle as well, but don't feel a need to come on this board and whine about their investment.

I guess the difference is the REAL people have some commonsense and have realized this is a long term investment and if you're not happy with management and don't have forever to wait.. sell and move on... so the Cheerleader's answer is the correct one.

The noble and majestic lion, I don't think so.....maybe a hyena.. they like to travel in a pack.

" No legacy is so rich as honesty "  William Shakespeare

A patient Kizzy

New Message
Please login to post a reply