Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: I re-listened to parts of the AGM Presentation Again About Our Platforms

The GaAs platform only becomes disruptive as a monolithic chip and not in the area of 'discrete' devices alone. POET is seeking a partner to help fund the rest of the development of the GaAs platform despite having solutions. That partner will have to be non-dilutive to POET. So my message to this forum is what scenarios do you envision will happen to make such a partnership viable without any further dilution to existing shareholders?

The InP platform is disruptive as stand-a-lone discrete devices and monolithically. POET 's goal is really to be monolithic in both platforms; despite that, there is a lucrative market in the InP / InP hybrid (silicon) markets for discrete devices. The efficiency that POET has gained from its dilelectric devices is disruptive and very near-term marketable.

With POET pursuing two platform channels, they have raised their addressable market to about $12 billion as a result of their goal to lead in the integration of photonics in both platforms. In the meantime revenue comes from the InP /InP hybrid products while GaAs gets developed further via a non-dilutive partner.

In my opinion, the way InP gets launched is important, but the market will probably still discount POET based on their delay with the GaAs platform; but when a non-dilutive partner is found and announced, I feel it will tehn get the biggest sustainable share price increase ever as the market will interpret that POET has everything under control and the funds to follow through completely on its overall mission statement.

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply