Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Ajit is an option holder. And other people from other companies / committee that might have been consulted for input might actually be employed by competitive builders as well, which keeps a balance field of bidders. If the Indian government is seeking expertise and cannot fulfil that on their own from within, then where do you think they must go to find that expertise? Private enterprise and reputable scientists would be the answer. How many scientists are connected in one way or another to private enterprise?

So, if there are leaders in private enterprise that are consulted to help formulate the RFP and they also might want to bid on this, then why would they even bother if they have no chance to get their company a shot as well? Also, some of these other bidders cannot do this all on their own, but they are happy to be part of developing standards.  I am assuming that the RFP was put together by committee (private enterprise) and it is managed by the committe of the Indian government as a separate entity. I see no wrongdoing in that. 

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply