Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Been sitting on hands for fall 2018 to come.

However this broadcast was one of the more positive I've heard in years.   They are concentrating in the right areas.

It sounds like Suresh has his presentation down clear and precise.  Everything was laid out professionally and in a manner that you sense can now best appeal to mass market interests.  He portrayed confidence that the move from Silicon is inevitable.  Their tech is sound, prototypes are going to be available in months, and potential partners will have tangible assets to consider and assess.

I'm still keeping expectations contained for the short term, but this presentation seems like a good opener to show they have their ducks in order to firmly represent their product.  There was a period when I was a little worried they might give up and part with the technology, but now feel like things will charge and continue to get stronger.  Once the silicon champions recover their recent rounds of R&D expense and make good on $ spent to get them to today's technology, someone will make the move to POET, or GaAs options, and the tide will have to turn for all.  

Great job by Suresh and feeling good for the future.

Re:
Sep 12, 2017 08:50AM
Re:
Sep 12, 2017 08:58AM
Re:
Sep 12, 2017 09:37AM
Re:
Sep 12, 2017 10:12AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply