Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 30, 2018 07:50AM
Apr 30, 2018 08:47AM
Apr 30, 2018 09:01AM
Apr 30, 2018 09:04AM
Apr 30, 2018 09:51AM
Apr 30, 2018 10:16AM

BCD if we go back to when POET was presenting the dielectric platform they were not even discussing the TOSA and that is consistent with some of the discussion from the R&R report. The fact they are now adding this to the discussion is to me an indication that they are now actively developing the TOSA and are now able to talk about it and will be adding to the discussion. And consider this. One month ago they could not even discuss how they would be achieving volume production. So much can happen as they continue to attract customer and industry attention. 

The most important aspect that should be at the top of every investors mind is that this is a platform that can address industries future needs. Now that the financials are out of the way I expect that we could begin to see more insider purchases and that would get the message across that POET is entering the not "if" but when "phase" of the commercial roll out. I expect we will see purchase agreements generated and interestingly they are talking about NRE again but this time it is attached to what they are actually building that is no longer in the lab.

Nov 16, 2018 08:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply