Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

They are on Track to deliver "PROTOTYPES" this summer of the RECIEVE ONLY portion of the Optical Interposer.  Time from protoype to market is what?  At least 3 months probably more.

Blue Collar Dollar and all,

Good morning. I have never posted here before but like many I have been invested for several years. I always appreciate the content by those more educated in this industry than myself. So I follow quitely and anxiously await. I was intreagued by the VSCEL that was supposed to be finally coming out a few years ago to only have it shelved. So now we put our hopes in the Interposer, which Im sure will be effective but there are a lot of other smart brains out there eager to do the same. ie: increase speed, reduce cost.So I agree here with BCD. Prototypes this summer. At best. At least managemnet is up front about the hurdles of doing so. I would not be surprised if it gets delayed but I will remain hopeful. I havn't sold yet and have added some on the way down but can only do so much. The market is acting accordingly. Give me something "sales" or some form of concrete revenue expectations,then we'll respond positively. Until then we wait. And a thanks to FJ, I think you personally kept me believing in this company. I know we are all resposible for our own investsments but your knowledge helps me to see things clearly. So barring some other collaborative announcements we'll languish in this pitiful .30 cent range. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply