Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Soma and Rajan are in India today for the Laser World of Photonics.  I find Soma's comments very interesting:

"Normally traveling with the boss is not on anyone’s 10 favorite things to do but here we are! After battling a 2 hr traffic with an Taxi driver who drove like he owned the road.

Good day and what surprised me most was that the people we meet knew Denselight Semiconductors Pte Ltd, Singapore proving once again how small the world is.

Good to be back in India. Seems I’ve died and gone to food heaven (honey, don’t worry, I only had one helping of each). Met many old friends at the exhibition next door and it was a mini re-union of sorts.

I got plenty of reasons to be back, and I will!"

Now what reasons would they be Soma...?

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6451043182481367040/?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base%3Biz9Yw5j9TBmjWAL9JzK1OA%3D%3D&licu=urn%3Ali%3Acontrol%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base-view_activity_details

New Message
Please login to post a reply