Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Coming from an IT background, I felt this was one of the most needed and exciting technological advances to come along.   

Knowing the hurdles and red tape with bringing something of this magnitude and expected resitence from the world of Silicon, doing so in under 10 years still felt reasonable to be brought to market and made profitable.   

Dilution has been the name of the game thus far.  Options to finance and bring big guns to the table to accomplish this feat.   Little success to actual profitability thus far.

I've been accumulating year after year since 2011.  Staying positive and filled with hope year after year.  Profitability was supposedly in the forecast for around 4th quarter this year.   It doesn't look promising. 

There is often a fear with saying anything negative (here) will bring the price down or damage the stock.  Though for all the positivity that has been voiced, gains have not been reflected.

I have been a champion of this company and put many people on to it...something I should never have done and won't do again with any stock.

Watching this slide back to the .20's once again after all this time is....exhausting to say the least.  

I'll hold a little longer in the blind hope to recover some of the massive loss that I and others are poised to experience, but unfortunately I feel that if all the hands who have passed through this company couldn't achieve the goal, further dilution will be necessary to continue the revolving door of hopeful candidates, which is simply not a sustainable business model.

Pending big sales figures, a partnership/joint venture/sale/etc. is needed or they'll be squeezing blood from a turnip with any further dilution.

Something has to give in one of these directions.  Hoping for the $$$.  ;)

New Message
Please login to post a reply