Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Ok so I have been stepping on my d all day. So why stop now? I am setting up to insult u DH because you are saying things that to me are so far off the mark. Maybe it is a difference of perspective and is legit. Who knows?  But I do know this company better than most and I pride myself in being honest. Being dishonest in life is never rewarding in my opinion no matter what. So when you say I am posting misleading and inaccurate stuff it actually hurts.

I think that the people who joined POET after spending time with Geoff Taylor were absolutely correct to do so. First consider the material set that Geoff went after in the early years. A very pervasive material set where both high electron mobility and photonic transmission in a system could coexist in a monolithic fabric. Genius at work for decades. Geoff’s work I think will someday prove to be monumental. The jewel in the crown. Some day.

But until then I am enjoying a better understanding of why POET is targeting insertion loss at a fraction of existing platforms. Thanks ITTR. And Cookie Monster……… nice try but lay off the cookies and maybe you will get the link right! Lol

I think we’re going to do  just fine.

New Message
Please login to post a reply