Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

sparta has said, "Lets face it if we had the holy grail people would be knocking at our door as it is,  we are knocking at their door trying to sell amway products. My fear is that all that we have is not all that  desireable. I hope I am very very wrong. It has taken far to long to bring the project to market."

sparta, if you count before 2015 when PoET had no clear direction, then I would be inclined to agree with you. But in 2015, Suresh was ordained with the task of sorting out POET and finding markets for POET while determining if GaAs was feasible for commericial manufacturing. At that same time, the InP was introduced and then it took about a year further when PoET seemed to get a complete grasp on its focus to become known as a "photonics integrator".  Since that time PoET has stuck to its roadmap and has come a long way in a very short time. We are now preparing for customized products using the Poet Interposer platform for different customers' need who are onboard with PoET. It is all perspective. If we count PoET from 2015 onwards, it has been a reasonable timeframe. The only thing that makes me a bit worried, but not overly concerned, is the size of our share float. Had Suresh been brought in 2 years earlier, we might only be about 200 million shares outstanding today instead --- so there was a price to pay for the Copetti era and prior as PoET was trying to find its identity and way into the markets.

Despite PoET's current shares outstanding, I feel that they are in a market that can absorb the current share count and a wee bit more and still brinng in a decent market cap and share price. Why? Because their addressable markets are global, huge, and have high growth rates already determined by the industry in terms of where the industry is going. What PoET is doing now is a 'perfect storm' for them from a technological vantage point.  We are in good hands since 2015 and those hands are gaining more respect. The share price lags, but that will change with continued progress. Of course all of what I posted here are just my thoughts. I can never be totally right or totally wrong as I know that.

why are you at -45 points rating? I find that odd for someone who has just posted so diplomatically?

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply