Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: NEWS: POET Technologies Provides Update on Recent Events

All of the talk of the number of people who came from GF could only be positive and bolster the company. What I’m seeing is a tone deaf aspect that those who are used to working in a private company exhibit, when it comes to dealing with the public and shareholders. They only had to convince the powers that be that things were on track. Now, in a publicly traded company, one needs meat on the bones. How much money are we looking at and when? Time lines of 6 months or longer with no guarantee that it will happen has haunted us time and time again. It’s all fine and good that these building blocks are being put in place but the reality of what this means right now to somebody thinking of buying the stiock is not enticing. No proof of major sales imminent, no big name attaching itself with a contract to produce X number of units of X leading to this many dollars. Back to Ajit’s days and we had the same thing happening. Big name coming on board announcement but where is the beef, and the sp reverses. And on and on. 

I am disappointed that management has not seemed to have learned over the last couple of years that announcing things with these timelines or lack of dollar value attached means little. Lots can and will happen in the next 6 months. But until it does, what are they telling us and the public to really get us wanting to by more/invest. The word disruptive has been used since I first invested in 2012(i think....it’s been so long). Things were so shiny and new. You could see your face in the glossyness of it all. Hell!! We hit 2.78 for god sake!! We all waited with bated breath for the fruit company announcement or this one or that one. They never happened and the luster on our little gem has been sanded to a dull flat finish. Until actual significant sales happen and numbers that are given that will fill coffers NOW(not 6-9 months from now....maybe) we will remain where we are. Remember there are millions of cheap paper out there under 50 cents. We need a monster announcement to break the gravity that has been created through the worst deal I’ve ever seen. 

For me, I feel like I’ll just stop watching things for the next 3 months then tune back in. I hope something happens to drive the SP, cuz the increase in shareholder value we are getting clubbed over the head with is getting demoralizing. 

Sincerely

Derekwpg

New Message
Please login to post a reply