Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I stand by what I said. I advise caution with penny stocks. People believe and think if a 30 cent stock goes to 60 cents I doubble my  money. True,  but a stock is 30 cents because that is all it is worth.

For 30 to go to 60 we need proof of product and proof of sales, until that happens all that we say is based on a hope and on a prayer not on facts and not on proof.  Unfortunately; facts and proof move stocks not hipe and and outlandish 2 yr and 5yr projections. 

Projecting stock prices to $15 and $20 in the future is akin to forcasting weather on a certain day next year. 

A company that says we made money last yr and we will make 3% more next yr has much more credence in my mind than a company that has yet to make a NET PROFIT. 

For the last time I will say be cautious with penny stocks they have a tendency of disappearing from the board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply