Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Dave, one of the greatest problems facing investors, when considering POET, is the lack of any meaningful communications with shareholders concerning finances.

The company, and Mr. Mika, may well have a plan, but without information, there are many, like some posters here, that are doing a form of simple math that says, at the known (it isn't really) burn rate, the company is very close to being broke.

Without a comment from the CFO, it is left to investors imagination as to what the situation really is.

So, the SP languishes, because we have no new financial news and people are suspicious of what appears to be an empty bank account.

The average (that excludes most members of this board) investor will shy away from a company that isn't, in very basic terms they can understand, apparently financially sound and no new contracts or revenue streams that are easily identified, and therefore hold off investing.

The other problem is that the average investor has no clue about the world of semiconductors, so, to paraphrase from Jerry McGuire, they are shouting "show me the money!"

IMO, of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply