Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good morning to all,

As you can tell from my history I do not post here but am an avid follower. I appreciate the insight and knowledge presented from those with technical understanding and financial experience. I also like the occassional banter that fills the gaps while we wait with bated breath.

I just have a simple question that from I can tell has not been addressed. I'snt the most likely buyer of DenseLight either Accelink or Silterra? My guess would be Accelink since they entered a (MOU) as a preferred and ideal partner for co development of certain products. Also they are working closely with them and would clearly see the benefit of the (OI).If I'm way off base by all means let me know or if I am missing something in the the technical chain that either of these potential companies are limited in some way.

Either way I am very excited and I think this thing is headed in the right direction.

GLTA

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply