Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hey Old Greg,  What about Pythagoras . I am just teasing but he is my hero and presented a hypothesis to the World. The Pythagorean theorem   So far it has stood up.  Thank you for listing (and what a wonderful  list) some of the great minds of Humanity.  For me, really a joy to read (don’t see those names together very often).  Thanks for that Old Greg.

So, the latest and more complete SEDI Filings look really good to me.  I mean we have everyone from Jean-Louise Malinge,, Don Listwin, and Mohandas Warrior, to Rajgopal Rajan, Peter D. Charbonneau, Thomas Mica, and David Lazoysky all vested.  Yes, Suresh Venkatesan with a few others as well.  Looks like the insiders are all in (no pun intended).   Indicates significant confidence to me.  Nice bit of news, thanks for posting Stubbel.  

Cheers,  BT

New Message
Please login to post a reply