Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jun 26, 2019 04:58PM
Jun 26, 2019 05:05PM
Jun 26, 2019 05:11PM
Jun 26, 2019 05:20PM
Jun 26, 2019 05:33PM
Jun 26, 2019 05:43PM
Jun 26, 2019 07:05PM
Jun 26, 2019 10:09PM
Jun 27, 2019 01:22AM

I would not get too concerned about the rescheduling of the AGM. The initial timelines being considered in early May was from July 31 to Aug 14 for a Toronto AGM.

https://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/726496-poet-agm/messages/2230420#message

So when it was announced on May 30 that the AGM would be held in Toronto on July 30 I was a little surprised and I think I commented here that they were probably ahead of schedule.

What is interesting is that the date for beneficial ownership re voting rights remains untouched at June 24. This leads me to think that the information circular is likely being sent out this week or the beginning of next week. Mailing for regulatory requirements is 30 days plus 4 business days prior to the date of the AGM.

So it would appear that the highlighted redundant information you pointed out Baba was there for  a reason:

Holders of Poet's common stock as of the close of business on June 24, 2019, will be entitled to vote in person or by proxy at the meeting, to be held in Toronto on July 30, 2019. Additional information, including the time and venue for the meeting, will be provided at a later date. In addition to the election of directors and the ratification of the appointment of the company's auditor, Poet's shareholders are expected to be asked to approve one or more resolutions related to the company's proposed sale of its DenseLight subsidiary. A management information circular pertaining to the matters to be acted upon at the meeting will be provided to shareholders of record as of the record date prior to the meeting. The meeting date and location are subject postponement or change at the discretion of the company.

It is too bad that travel plans that have been made have to be cancelled but I guess it does not surprise me as I have been trying to get a handle on the location downtown and it was not forthcoming.

New Message
Please login to post a reply