Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Long here and feeling a bit frustrated as we all are...we all know they have something here and I trust that the people in charge have this under control. We will get our break, who knows if its a dollar or 100 dollars. We are being kept in the dark for a reason. Better than being fed a bunch of hype and bs.

We have moved past the Peter and Sheldon days.

I want us all to make money for sure but I would also really like to get the last smile on the bashers and bullies that spend every waking moment of their lives on another board spewing crap. It will feel really good that our DD and patience paid off. Do I wish I would have sold it all at 46.5 and bought back at .38? For sure I do but I would also want to die if it halted and I was left out in the cold. I am sure most of you feel the same.  There isnt very many stocks with this potential and I feel lucky to be here. Most industry changing innovations are not available to the retail investor at this level...ie:I am a true crime junkie and have been waiting for Parabon Nanolabs to IPO for 10 yrs. We may never see it on the stock market but I knew they were special at their inception based on my DD and I would  have invested right there and then if I had the opportunity, just like I did for this company. If the news is strong and we have reason to celebrate I really hope to meet Dr Geoff Taylor someday and thank him personally. We should really all get together at some point anyway as I feel like we are kindred spirits of a sort. I wont say GLTA because it has nothing to do with luck. If we are all wrong and this never happens it wont be because we were duped or the technology wasn't good.

Cheers to the next few weeks. =)

Warm regards,

Donna

New Message
Please login to post a reply