Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: POET’s intention is to be a design and development company based on the OI/New Test Lab Manager

Re: POET’s intention is to be a design and development company based on the OI/New Test Lab Manager

posted on Jul 31, 2019 12:17PM

Thanks again for keeping up with the addition of talent to Denselight. This is really appreciated and useful.

I keep being impress by the swirl of talents that are being attracted at Denselight.

More and more expericienced staff/engineer/technician have left what I do consider a "good position" within bigger entities to join our dedicated leaders in their slow and steady march towards the innovation summit.

As for OZ... I can only wish him and his family a speedy recovery and even if I don't know him personnally, the fact that we have all shared information and red so many threads over the past 7 years, his absences from the board kind of struck me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply