Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aug 06, 2019 10:11PM

If we have our OI being evaluated in many top companies labs and production facilities,dont you think that the techs doing the testing might be thinking...hey this tech is gonna be huge and save companies billions. Dont you think some of the people would tell friends ,family etc to buy up truckloads of our stock.I mean no secret is ever that tight amongst multiple companies.It just seems strange there is no demand for the stock from the people that REALLY know how the OI is doing....the techs...of the qualifying companies

Of all the things that perplex me about POET, this may be up there as my biggest concern.  I understand that breaching NDA's is cause for dismissal, but greed and getting ahead with .40 shares would be so tempting for those on the inside.  

IBK Capital is no more apprised of news leaks than we are, and they are the ones tasked with keeping this company in a strong cash flow position with these debentures!  

Aug 07, 2019 05:37PM
Aug 07, 2019 06:13PM
Aug 07, 2019 06:27PM
Aug 08, 2019 08:13AM
Aug 08, 2019 09:34AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply