Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ puts so much time and effort into Poet and this board, it's just not right to give him much grief at all.  

I view this investment from a very different angle than does he and many others here.  While I'm confident important news is coming soon, I'm not at all confident in the way the market will receive same (I've stated my views as to how it will be received from the posters).  

My reservations stem principally from the trading volume for the past few weeks.  Boy it's so much easier to analzye that than the company fundamentals.  To me, the volume  suggests "equivocal" news coming.

We will be finding out soon enough (I'm hoping for an NR before the market opens tomorrow), barring a somewhat unprecedented further postponement - Poet will get itself in a little hot water over that, I fear.  The pattern has followed over the years that big events kind of blow up in our faces, so much so that I start feeling like Wile E. Coyote.  Most of the time, I think it's because the events/NR's result in more questions than they answer.  

Perhaps this time will be different.

New Message
Please login to post a reply