Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I can confirm what Killer66 posted as I was standing right beside him when SV answered.

This is also the opinion of Killer66 who posted post:

"I was a little unclear on this question of Tier 1 as well, so I took the opportunity after the meeting to ask Suresh - I asked him if “Tier 1”, in the case of their Strategic Partner, meant that they were a company that supplied products to “the big 6”, ie. a Tier 1 supplier.  He said that was correct - so I don’t believe it’s one of the six companies on slide 7, I believe it’s one of their suppliers."

One tidbit...I asked a member of Poet's management what the money from the Denselight sale would be used for (after the Xpresso line of credit cleared).  I assumed that it would mainly be for assembly and test equipement.  It is, but not as importantly as building an "A" team to surround Suresh.  The 400G is not the end game for Poet, they're already making moves for the next product.

New Message
Please login to post a reply