Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

After everything expressed do you really think this is a buy situation,wow you really don't get it.

Jack maybe it is you that does not get it.

What would happen Jack if all of a sudden insiders started buying in the open market? Or began exercising options. It would pretty much be a certainty that the stock would go up. 

But from my point of view Jack the potential of this technology could become revealed to a larger audience at any time.  I voiced my opinion at the AGM that if more people understood the benefits and the size of POETs market the stock would go up. We need new ears and eyes on this company and I expect the timing is right to begin that process. It is difficult to sell a story until you have something to sell. And they are getting there...you saw it at the AGM...including a solid state fully integrated CWDM filter for 400G...the first in industry. I assume you were there or you would have contacted me to update the reservations like others who could not make it did?

I believe that getting as much information about the status of the platform to the right eyes and ears is the key. I know that POET has an interest in attracting analysts and there has been talk that the timing is good to pursue this activity as the platform continues to be de-risked.  

So regarding your pushing the tax loss thing. You pretty much make this tax loss argument every year Jack.

What is different this year?

The future is now more certain and there are probably fewer people who would have a tax loss or would benefit from a tax loss as time goes on. I can’t. I have averaged down in the cash account and everything else is tax sheltered. Plus many of the people who sold shares to invest in the debenture have already taken that tax loss.

But besides all that I believe shareholders can see and hear the confidence that is in this company’s management team as delivered at the AGM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply