Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I understand but as I posted previously, much of the tone and commentary are based on a September 30th timeline. At that particular point in time, the sale of DL and the related documentation was reasonably well advanced but not assured. As a result, the Company properly suggested that based on the facts at that time, additional financing may be required. That is a statement that many public companies will make. Now that $8M has been received (which is noted in the f/s as a subsequent event), the tone and commentary will likely be different in the year end report especially if the $13M is received on or before December 31st. I recall Mika suggesting that cash reserves should be sufficient for a period of time IF the entire $26M is received. I think we all know or have confidence that the remaining $18M will be received but the timing is a little suspect given the delays encountered thusfar. When all this becomes fact and the cash is in the bank the message will change.

Hogan

New Message
Please login to post a reply