Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm of the same opinion as Baboriley that the next payment might be slightly delayed as it was for the first payment last time. It is really beyond Poet's control as to when the Chinese government allows the upcoming $13 million payment's currency to be converted. Last time Poet released an NR stating they had evidence the transaction was being processed. I would expect them to do the same again, at least. As hyper-critical the naysayers have been over the years, Poet has been as transparent as they possibly could along this whole journey since SV came aboard. Like anyone else, I would be reassured to read an NR about the 2nd tranche payment a.s.a.p. (given that we are in holiday season in North America, but that is not the case in China). I do feel that everything is basically moving forward to plan, though.

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply