Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: From Prototype to Product/the shareholder/manageme... conundrum
Feb 09, 2020 01:45AM
Feb 09, 2020 03:29AM
Feb 09, 2020 08:44AM
Feb 09, 2020 09:32AM
Feb 09, 2020 11:09AM

Good response Shash.

Shareholders need to believe and accept that their management has the goods and DOES speak the language.

DOES = Digital Opto-Electrical Switch...lol

I have bugged POET management so much about providing a tutorial for shareholders to help understand. And Suresh did get into some fundamental aspects at the AGM. But I would love to see more details provided on the principals of operation in a very general cartoon such that those that desire an understanding and that do not have a technical background can grasp the fundamentals. How it is that POET has been able to depart from the norms to achieve optical integration in a manner that has not been available and in a way that really does appear to satisfy all of industry’s needs.

The flexibility that is enabled by this platform really is unique. So many companies have taken paths that have painted themselves into a corner. And have spent so much money doing it that they feel compelled to try and make it work.  

That post this morning on big companies going off in different directions to find the holy grail and achieve the end goals appear to be intuitive for POET’s platform. They really have to look hard at the path they take because this is a pivotal point in time that can make or break the giants.

We talk about the threat of this company being scooped up for a fraction of its true value at a price that will satisfy many fatigued investors. But I truly believe that if there is an east west battle for this company that the market will learn very quickly what it is that POET has that everyone needs. The market will  be quick  to figure it out so  I  think it would  end up  being more than just a bidding war between companies who want this technology all  for  themselves and rule the landscape and make their  own rules. They run the risk of losing it all to the competition. I don’t think that is in anyone’s best interest. POET has done a good job I think to maintain separation between the east and west markets and if everyone gets a piece of the action then no one loses including those of us who really want to see the future unfold with POET.

Feb 09, 2020 05:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply