Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

POETfablight,  “Can we agree upon this :  the long term investors really hoped to get a material info during the OFC (OFC would have been the perfect moment and platform)  and we all are disappointed right now?”

If we get wonderful info…well…OK.  Any of us could live with that.  But, an OFC announcement when seen in parallel with this falling market and super volitile action wouldn’t have the best or most lasting SP impact.  What would new/potential investors think?  It would buoy current believers, yet offer day traders the pick of the day.  When things are moving crazy fast in all directions good news usually gets canceled out in the noise.  Who is going to undertake significant capital risk based a single (very) favorable NR at this time?  At present, my single hope is that the OFC produces serious clients and partners.

“We deserve much more respect and attention.”  We’ll deserve only what Poet can produce for us.

“TM: Nobody has asked you to announce a new investor communication program.  Once you have announced it byyour own , please deliver...in time.”  I don’t understand what you’re asking exactly.  Yet, I sort of agree, TM and Poet would be much better off if he let sales and marketing guys deliver his future announcements..

tannersfriend, “So I somehow doubt "they" can bring the 12 Million warrants @ 0.75 into the money until 21st. If yes, I will be happy, if not - well, less dilution. So - what is next?” 

What’s next without real product revenue, scares me.  My wild guess is without funds from warrants/options, stock dilution could be somewhere down the line.  …If dilution rears its ugly head, one solution would be to average down into it, provided you believe Poet will survive this market intact.

1998BMWZ3, “I don't see any of those options getting in the money and it is already late for the warrants.

Yep, it seems logical.

“With the markets tanking, no one will want to put new money into a risky situation.”

Again, your logic is prefect.

“It seems our tier 1 company holds all the cards.”

Not so sure about that.  Just don't think so!  If we have what our tier 1 needs, it’ll probably work out for Poet.

Be happy everyone, Poet’s SP is holding up.  I can hardly believe it!

TMI

New Message
Please login to post a reply