Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Absolutely correct Rainer - I think this si the same as the last one - hopefully with a touch more polish as happens with practice.  Remember it is not easy to make a presentation to a phone with zero feedback.  I have this to do regulalry and still find it much tougher than with a live audience.  They spray invites around to portoflio managers on the buy side like the one below that I got yesterday:

Join the
Global Technology & Software
Virtual Investor Conference 

Keeping up-to-date on company news and hearing from company executives is critical during times of uncertainty. The Global Technology & Software Virtual Investor Conference features live webcast presentations from senior executives of technology companies that are leaders and innovators in their sector. 

Engage in a live Q&A session with company executive management following each presentation.

Presentations start at 10:30AM ET on Thursday, April 2nd. Attendance is complimentary.

Not able to Attend?
Register to receive an on-demand replay following the conference. 

Questions, please contact:  
John M. Viglotti | SVP | Investor Access
T +1 (212) 220-2221 | [email protected]

About Virtual Investor Conferences
Virtual Investor Conferences is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.

A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group's suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access.  Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.

OTC Market Group
300 Vesey Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10282
www.otcmarkets.com

Privacy Statement

New Message
Please login to post a reply