Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Baba> My guess is one big thing we're waiting for is the Tier 1 to tell us, "yes, we've decided to go with your OI."  Along with that, of course, the reveal as to who it is.  

That would be a market moving event capable of getting those $.75 warrants in the money quickly. 

Baba yes there are triggering events that could easily move the share price to a level where the .75 warrants would be exercised. However I believe that the share price can move to those levels on the status right now as we know it. The remarkable solution that POET can definitively offer industry will and I believe has gained the attention of new investors. I think we will begin to see this play out with a slow move upward in the share price as larger bids appear to be moving higher to put floor on the SP. Right now there is 400k being bid at .52. Yesterday as I recall there was similar size bidding at .50. It would be easy to think that new money is in and moving the price higher. Who knows but it is a good look.

And yes Leb, Rockley has been mentioned by me as a platform that POET could provide improvements to (not my original thought). The L-PIC from MACOM appeared to fall short of the mark but POET’s ability to integrate a light source into silicon appears to be a solution that Rockley could greatly benefit from.  Something that POET management has noted.

There are many alliances that I believe we will see come together based on need.

New Message
Please login to post a reply