Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was once woken at sparrows fart as Duty Officer in a UK Headquarters by an anxious soldier in Hong Kong wanting to know whether he was listed for voluntary redundancy.  The list was due to be published that day. He had not accounted for the time differences, the whole experience left me angered and very confused as Ihad been woken from a deep sleep, the soldier was in Signal and should have knowledge of time zones essential to communications world wide.  I asked him whether he wished me to wake the Genneralmcommanding the garrison as the list was locked in his safe.  The point being Shash whilst the release may not be the best time for you there are a significant number of interested Eastern Gentlmen who are interested as much of the world interested in optical innovation live in this time zone.

Shash the call is at 1130 a.m. in Singapore which is fine.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply