Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi everyone, Happy Canada Day...I learned that in 1867, Canada combined 3 provinces (actually British Colonies) into one province, Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.  Canada divided into Ontario and Quebec.  So they all were called Canada and she gained more control of her internal affairs.   I do know Canada is our (America) great friend and we have stood by each other through the years.  I like to think I have a lot of friends in our neighbor to the North.  I hope I can get to Toronto for the next AGM.  The only problem is that the market was closed today to observe the Holiday.  I am looking for another 18% day...Love our latest news, with our new partner.  Nice to see validation of our Optical Interposer, lots of capabilities and price advantage.  I think there will be lots of deals to come.  Great job Suresh & Company.  (I mean what a team!)  All the best my Canadian friends...Cheers  BT  

New Message
Please login to post a reply