Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Shash re:  Snapback... "be aware that you are on notice for rule violations"   

Shash, if you decide to discipline Snapback for a "Rule Violation" would you please communicate to him the specifics of exactly what Rule he has violated. 

My reference is not so much to the situation with Snapback, it is more to the fact that at the present time a Rules Violation may be declared by a Hub Leader without notifying the offender of the exact nature of his/her defense.

I am not making any judgment regarding the current status of Snapback, only a request that IF a judgment is made of a Rules Violation that the offender should, out of courtesy, be informed of his/her offense... the "Why".  I believe that way too often in the situation where a Rules Violation is invoked that the presumed offender is not informed of the exact nature of the Violation and the specific Rule that was  violated. 

JMO  and I am not stating a position one way or another in defense of Snapback or in support of a possible disciplinary action.   Thanks!!!

I am hopeful that all Hub Leaders would be sure, in a similar situation, to review the nature of the charge against any Agoracom member with that member and always include the specific Rule that was Violated.  This allows the person charged with the Violation the opportunity to appeal the action to Agoracom Administration if they feel the charge has been unjustly levied, but it is difficult to appeal such a decision if the specifics of the charge are not revealed to the "offender". 

Again, many thanks for your consideration of this point of procedure.  My focus in bringing up this request has literally nothing to do with Snapback as it does to the situation in general.   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply