Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Full disclosure. 

im Aaron, 36. 
I run multi million dollar jobs as a superintendent. Worked on billion dollar industrial jobs over my career. Also am a carpenter and surveyor. Investing in POET/Opel for 8-10 years. Thanks to my brother, or maybe not, time will tell. Over 250k shares.

i always look for solutions not problems. If u focus on the problem there's no traction for a solution. Dwelling and pointing fingers in a problematic situation causes friction on a team, animosity, negativity, and is a recipe for failure. I feel like POET, had a solution with the LOI for 50 million, solving and issue that's been festering with devselight buyout for months, almost a year?! So when a solution u don't have for this drops in your lap, why not jump at it, what's 2.5 million now, for 250 million if successful in 3-4 years. Residual benefits, etc. Push the problem(denselight) of the table and move on, move forwards. Am I happy no. Story of my life finding solutions to problems in construction, it's never ending. I'm ok with a small negative for a potential win here... focus on the future. Not our past.

billie bean, coach of the As(moneyball) "I hate losing more than I like winning." Couldnt agree more.

i always tell people who work for me, older and younger. "Let not the definition of a man be his mistakes, let what defines u be what are u going to do next. Never dwell on the problem."

im no tech guy, not a successful business man, not to successful in life, poor investor. Guess I can lead people if nothing else. But perspective can set u apart. Let's try to think about positive aspects here. We have something that could be extremely powerful by those who adopt in an industry looking for a solution to a problem. Let us hope poet is such.

i don't always agree with the positive or negative here. Don't post like this often. But everyone usually has validity to their perspectives. 

I wish us all the best of luck, truly, but let's try to find what can take this ship to the open endless oceans of success. 

gig

New Message
Please login to post a reply