Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

lebowski101: “…sitting here so vulnerable to a cheap takeover because the share price of the company is being kept down by whomever. fix the disconnect.”

Yep, I’m on the same page with you. Going forward, a company that’s caught in a 0.42+/- CAD channel since April does tend to make you wonder if it could be picked off by an entity that understands our technology, and how close we are to results.  It almost feels like it could be a setup in the same manner that takeovers happen to small promising resource companies.  In the past, I’ve been squeezed out both successfully, and unsuccessfully in similar situations in mining adventures.

Does Poet still have a valid poison option that it could exercise?

“I am further concerned that Super Photonics CFO will be selected by Sanan IC, because we then have limited insight into how that person will work with POET, and how POET will be positioned to operate with a Chinese partner.”

It’s safe to assume the Chinese people in change of the $48/50 million JV will among the best and brightest.  Clearly, Super Photonics will be a real test for Poet management.  However, after all our collective hand wringing the best criterion or measure for mutual success will be if our technology performs as our own management has claimed.

TMI

New Message
Please login to post a reply