Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Now this is interesting - News: POET Announces Industry-First Flip-Chip DML Lasers

Gerem1: My thoughts are we still do not have "any" eyes on this stock or what it is doing.

This is true and it will be true until it is no longer true.

If the company issues press release after press release and largely only the same people read them, largely nothing will happen.

What might attract new investors to POET and when? Well, there are a couple of options to make POET more visible, but I think the worst-case scenario would be that it will happen at the latest when revenues and significant earnings are “on the books” and in the quarterly reports. Why? Because by then POET will suddenly jump to the top or near the top of the list of companies ranked by price-earnings ratio. This will attract the attention of investors who look at such lists, i. e., many. Additionally, robots will actively point to POET then.

When would that be? If POET makes its first substantial sales and profits in Q4/2021 (as has been forecasted), these numbers will appear in the 2021 annual report, which is due by the end of April 2022. So that's my worst case scenario. For me personally, that would be okay, but of course here’s hoping for a little “sooner”. That would not only be okay but fine.

New Message
Please login to post a reply