Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Any time a company has less than a year of OPEX on hand, any CFO worth a lick of salt should become very uncomfortable. 9MM dollars in hand and 2.5MM burn /quarter. I think most of us realized a finacning was coming with out substantial NRE or other revenue.

We've had great news as of late and have started to build momentum:

• could we have raised at a higher price, possibly.but the longer you wait and more despirate you get the weaker you position. 
  • we essentually have just under a year of operating cash, with an increasing burn rate the CFO your not going to allow this  situation to extend for very long. Time becomes a leverage point working against you.

I wasnt surprised or upset with the PP yesterday, i was extreamly disapointed with the second announcement, i would love to have an explanation of that.

Does Tom have any other surprises in store for us, at this stage any additional raises would not be driven by the need for operational needs, the only forgivable raise at this point would be Captial for aquisition, and growth type events.

New Message
Please login to post a reply