Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Resounding YES. I think FJ is spot on, with what management is trying to signal as the benefit of an up-listing. Over the last year management has made super bullish statements, comments about being “overwhelmed by customer response”, “the NA tier 1 pulling us”, that “performance metrics have exceeded our own internal expectations”, a BILLION dollar in revenue (can’t get much more bullish). I think we as investors only see the tip of the iceberg. The question is how big are the opportunities, are we ahead in the game, and are we that much better? If we need to get to the NAS to realize and capitalize on that potential, bring it on.

I think the signal is we need capital to seize our advantage, and take a major stake in the market share now vs. toiling on the venture, we risk missing a major opportunity. Maybe just maybe we can become a significant beast like Cisco Systems or be there vendor of choice! 

D

New Message
Please login to post a reply