Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Not sure we had a gap.  Friday 12th high was $1.18 and monday 15th's low was $1.18.  Not that i'm watching far to obsessively!!

Lets all just enjoy the ride.  Yeah there appears to be a slight delay with beta samples.  But management have said they don't expect it to affect them materially.  I for one thinks it's quite amazing more delays haven't crept in as a result of the global tumult.

"there’s going to be somewhat of a delay in getting beta samples in customer’s hands. But we don’t think it’s a material concern. That’s why we haven’t put out a press release saying we think our business is going to be materially impacted. We just don’t think it’s a significant delay."

"It does not change our goals, our timelines, and getting to customers, getting things going. But there has been an impact I cannot say otherwise."

We appear to be in very capable hands and that is massive for a small start up.  I trust them when they say the above. I hope the angst can settle now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply