Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: where do you see ptk in the future (As Commented on by Tom Mika)

ITTR takes a very logical approach to the question.

I take a different type of approach.

I want to, above all else, avoid false precision. I think that many, many of the rhetorical conflicts on the forum are the result of some people imagining some very specific steps that result in some specific outcome (good or bad). Sort of like doing your taxes, where you NEED to arrive at a specific number, so you follow the logic of the rules to the letter.

I think this is folly.

I believe in the management team. Communication has improved drastically over the past 6 months. Oh, hey, the share price has improved dramatically over the past 6 months.

From management communcation I believe: 

1) by Christmas vacation 2021, PTK will be on the Nasdaq. This will involve paying off American investment bankers for the "privilege" (cough, cough) and involve further dilution of shareholders.

I have no idea what the reverse split arithmetic will be. In my opinion, it doesn't matter. I bought more shares on Friday because of this. I am protecting my initial investment by adding on the dips. (You should too!) 

Whatever the arithmetic ends up being, I hope/expect/ the share price is $5+ (based on today's valuation numbers). So 5x from here.

2) by Christmas 2022, PTK will be $10+ and moving the business into 3rd gear.

My only fear is that the Broadcoms of the world get aggressive before 2023, and take us out, where our growth is diluted massively. If PTK can stay independent into and past 2023, then all my dreams will have come true.

Right or wrong, I know that I don't know the hundreds of steps involved to arrive at these outcomes, and THAT is precisely my point.

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply